- Collecting and collating appropriate data for usage in analytics and conducting related research to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis.
- Discussing business intelligence needs or information with key stakeholders including senior management and external clients.
- Coding accurately variables from original information or data and completing statistical analysis as required.
- Analyzing data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing a written summary of data analysis.
- Sharing both knowledge and outcome of analysis techniques and variables coding with internal teams.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques with proven experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: scoring, simulation, regression, multivariate analysis, and clustering.
- Qualified and experienced in using ETL tools; data query tools; dedicated statistical analysis software and business intelligence software.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to articulate verbally and in writing the insights drawn from the analysis.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, thinking out of the box, and resourcefulness.
How to apply
Please click the “Apply for job ” button below and attach your latest resume to apply for the position above.
Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please allow 1-2 weeks to be contacted. (During COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We have also implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely.)
Who is Liquid Group?
Liquid Group is a regional mobile payment services group based out of Singapore. We operate a regional payment acceptance network to enable cross-border QR payment acceptance services for e-wallets operators, banks, and merchants. We also provide white-label solutions to accelerate the development and adoption of mobile payments for our business partners.
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.