About the role
We are looking for a Digital + UI/UX Designer to turn our online payment software into easy-to-use products for our clients and produce Marketing Collaterals for LiquidPay product launch.
Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. You’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and developers
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to augment API-driven processes with frontend tools and dashboards
- Contribute wireframes, user flows, storyboards, sketches, interaction prototypes, user personas, customer journeys, site maps, and other design specification materials
- Produce high-level contributions to product strategy by identifying new opportunities, generating innovative solutions, and improving existing features.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Work throughout the design life cycle from research and ideation through development support and into testing
Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Experience with common UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience designing for web and mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Information Architecture or equivalent industry experience
- Understanding of iOS and Android (mobile) design guidelines
- General understanding of Information Architecture
- Passion for great design, purposeful aesthetic sense, an eye for detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, layout, etc.
- Strong understanding of user experience and user-centered design approaches
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet milestones and deadlines
- Experience with print design, illustration, and/or visual identity a strong plus.
- Experience in both start-up and corporate environments a plus.
- Experience designing chat, voice, and/or retail interactions a plus.
How to apply
Please click the “Apply for job ” button below and attach your latest resume to apply for the position above.
Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please allow 1-2 weeks to be contacted. (During COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We have also implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely.)
Who is Liquid Group?
Liquid Group is a regional mobile payment services group based out of Singapore. We operate a regional payment acceptance network to enable cross-border QR payment acceptance services for e-wallets operators, banks, and merchants. We also provide white-label solutions to accelerate the development and adoption of mobile payments for our business partners.
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.