- Responsible for managing day-to-day admin, operations, implementation, and ad hoc projects of the business to achieve operational excellence
- Work closely with the CEO and key stakeholders to implement and execute strategic plans to achieve growth for the business
- Be the primary point of contact for external partners and client’s liaison
- Provide leadership and accountability in the execution of project management, product launches, support operations, and expansion plan regionally
- Measure and report on execution and operational performance indicators, and be prepared to make timely, informed recommendations for improvements that ensure business objectives are met
- Identify the potential areas of weaknesses and execute relevant changes to improve operational processes and overall efficiencies
- Degree in Management/Business Administration/Finance/Marketing or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in operational management roles in the region
- Proven track record of effective team management, able to mentor/guide/motivate team members and increase performance.
- Familiarity with the payments space
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Results-driven and critical thinking abilities
How to apply
Please submit your latest resume to email@example.com or reach us via the portal below to apply for the position above. Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (During the COVID-19 pandemic, most of our employees are working from home. We have also implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely.)
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.