- Assist the BD team to resolve any technical/operational issues during the pre-sale phase
- Work closely with the BD Manager, the customer, and the internal teams to guarantee a high-quality project delivery
- Play a key client-facing role to provide the consultation of system/operations/services related issues during the project implementation phase
- Provide support for the project implementation activities: Requirements gathering and gap analysis; Project planning and tracking; SIT and UAT; Operations training and setup; Production deployment and PAT.
- Conduct the post-implementation review and provide feedback for product/service enhancements
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management, product delivery, and operations
- In-depth understanding of digital payment, credit card or retail banking
- Result-oriented and able to work independently
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- With a positive, proactive, and can-do attitude
How to apply
Please submit your latest resume to email@example.com or reach us via the portal below to apply for the position above. Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (During the COVID-19 pandemic, most of our employees are working from home. We have also implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely.)
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.