- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance with user requirements
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications with design patterns such as MVC, MVVM for iOS
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize application performance
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Involve in applications roll-out to the app store
- Provide development timeline estimation and deliver on time
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Able to work both independently as well as with a team on multiple projects
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Mobile developer (iOS)
- Strong Object-oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C and Swift 3/4 (iOS)
- In-depth knowledge of XCode and build tools is required
- Advanced working experience in development with iOS SDK, Objective-C Frameworks and tools
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web-service integration with apps, others (SOAP, JSON, XML) is a plus
- Good understanding of the full development cycle
- Good practice in versioning control and using Git
- Knowledge in Agile development methodologies and using JIRA is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to multitask within an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Pre experience in payment gateway integration to mobile applications is a plus
- Pre experience in framework development is a plus
How to apply
Please click the “Apply for job ” button below and attach your latest resume to apply for the position above.
Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please allow 1-2 weeks to be contacted. (During COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We have also implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely.)
Who is Liquid Group?
Liquid Group is a regional mobile payment services group based out of Singapore. We operate a regional payment acceptance network to enable cross-border QR payment acceptance services for e-wallets operators, banks, and merchants. We also provide white-label solutions to accelerate the development and adoption of mobile payments for our business partners.
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.