- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and the iteration retrospective
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution communicates with management and stakeholders,
- Manage project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Able to do postmortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Implement and support principles, rules, and processes in Agile Framework
- Manage other special projects as assigned
- Supports product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope
- Coach Team members in agile frameworks
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience and 3 years leading sprints
- Demonstrable expertise in agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
- Self-motivated, organized
How to apply
Please click the “Apply for job ” button below and attach your latest resume to apply for the position above.
Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please allow 1-2 weeks to be contacted. (During COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We have also implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely.)
Who is Liquid Group?
Liquid Group is a regional mobile payment services group based out of Singapore. We operate a regional payment acceptance network to enable cross-border QR payment acceptance services for e-wallets operators, banks, and merchants. We also provide white-label solutions to accelerate the development and adoption of mobile payments for our business partners.
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.