Infrastructure and Automation Engineer will provide technical excellence to Liquid infrastructure design and operation within an AWS cloud environment. He/She will take an enterprise view in supporting architecting infrastructure to ensure fit-for-purpose, robustness and cost-effectiveness. He/She will also focus on automation reducing manual and repetitive IT operation and administrative work to reduce human errors, and improve efficiency and consistency.
The candidate will set the standard for infrastructure automation within Liquid and implement associated deliveries. For infrastructure engineering, the candidate will work with internal teams and external vendors supporting planning, adopting and executing an infrastructure architecture roadmap. He/She is also responsible to transfer the necessary knowledge within Liquid to ensure smooth operation of the services.
He/She will review the existing network topology and derive the standards for the network connectivity going forward. The standards need to consider security, technology readiness, ease of support, robustness, scalability and cost-effectiveness. He/She will work with the internal project team and external vendors to drive standardization and evolve the network design for various critical payment systems.
He/She will drive the standardization of the infrastructure platform and its management based on AWS. The services should be designed and architected to be secure, robust, easy to maintain and cost-effective.
He/She will champion automation within IT services, and set the standard for all future automation. The goal of automation is to ensure a consistent outcome, eliminate human errors and improve efficiency.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in operating mission-critical system infrastructure and its design, solution architecture & automation
- Experience in infrastructure engineering and automation
- Good knowledge and experience in computer networking such as WAN, LAN, Network zoning, routing, network resiliency, load-balancing, firewall, VPNs, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience of Unix (Linux, Solaris, etc.) and Windows server platform
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, technology stack and application containerization
- Good knowledge of Micro-services architecture, cloud architecture and Event-Driven architecture
- Good knowledge and experience with relevant scripting and/or programming languages
- Good understanding of IaC, tools like CloudFormation and Terraform and AWS SAM
- Experience designing Solution Architecture on AWS and with Other Cloud Service Providers
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified is Plus
How to apply
Please submit your latest resume to email@example.com or reach us via the portal below to apply for the position above. Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We have also implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely.
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.