- Gather, analyze and formalize user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on the feasibility of implementation and manage the scope of the project;
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues;
- Develop technical design specifications and translate the technical design into process and product backlog specifications;
- Creating Epics and product backlog following Scrum Methodology;
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities;
- Provide post-implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers;
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of the current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-4 years IT working experience with strong Payment Industry Experience
- Possess relevant system development/maintenance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Ability to produce specifications for documentation and implementations
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices
- Solid experience working with Architecture and Developments teams to assess and size story/epics
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
How to apply
Please submit your latest resume to email@example.com or reach us via the portal below to apply for the position above. Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We have also implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely.
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.