By accessing or using this website, you are accepting this Policy and consenting to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your information disclosed to us in the manner as explained in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use or access this website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
The information we may collect includes (but is not limited to) the following:
Information you provide to us: We may collect and store information you disclose to us when you access and/or use this website. We may collect your personal information, including but not limited to, your first name, last name, email address, mobile number, and date of birth when you interact with us including, but not limited to, the following instances:
- when you submit any forms on this website;
- when you submit any online queries on this website;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list; and
- when you correspond with us regarding this website and any content herein.
If you provide information of a third party (e.g. information of your dependent, spouse, business partner) to us, you represent and warrant that the collection, use and disclosure of that information to us, as well as the further processing of that information by us for the purposes set out below, is lawful.
Information we collect automatically: When you use this website, we may collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or another access device. Such information includes, but is not limited to, details of your page visits or mobile application usage, your computer or mobile devices’ configuration such as (but not limited to) your IP address, location, cookie information and the pages you requested.
Collection, use and/or disclosure of information: We may collect, use and/or disclose information for the following purposes (among others):-
- to help us further create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve this website;
- communicate with you and respond to your queries and requests and complaints;
- provide ongoing information about our services which may be of interest to you;
- conduct market research and perform market analysis;
- to help us to verify identity, protect our systems and customers, ensure the integrity and operation of our businesses and systems and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes;
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve this website and our customer communications;
- where collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g. providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies, cooperating with governmental requests, performing internal audits);
- to report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against any legal claims; and/or
We may, from time to time, use the services of third parties in connection with this website (“Third Party Service Provider”). As such, we may share your information with these persons who are working with us to perform functions and process User data on our behalf. Rest assured that such access to your personal information will only be to perform services on our behalf and such third parties are obligated contractually to us not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes. In connection with the foregoing, some of these third parties, such as analytics providers, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services when you use our services. We are not responsible for the actions or compliance of third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
Accessing and updating your personal information: When updating your personal information with us, we may ask you to verify your identity before we act on your request. To the extent permitted by law, we may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical. Whilst we do impose any fees or charges to provide information access and/or make any corrections, we reserve the right to do so where it would require a disproportionate amount of effort on our part.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not distribute your personal information to any third party unaffiliated with Liquid or who is not a Third Party Service Provider, except when we have your permission to do so.
We may store and process your personal information using third party servers located in secure data centers in Singapore or elsewhere or in the cloud. This information is protected by physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable regulations. We also use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial and technical safeguards.
We may retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes it has been collected, and in most cases, up to 7 years, unless otherwise permitted by applicable law or in order to defend legal claims. Where we no longer require your personal information for those purposes, we will cease to retain such personal information in accordance with our internal retention policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise, supplement or update this Policy from time to time by posting the revised version on this website or such other method of notification as may be prescribed by Liquid to ensure that it is consistent with any industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of this Policy as updated from time to time on this website.
If you have questions or suggestions about the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information or this Policy or would like to receive information about the personal information we have in relation to you, to update such personal information or to withdraw any consent you have provided to us previously, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.